1. Packaged quick cous cous mix plain
2. Substitute Chicken broth or bouillon for 1/2 of the water in the box's recipe
3. While the broth and cous cous are cooking
4. Chop 1/4- 1/2 onion,
5. 2-3 stems celery
6. 2-3 carrots
and 7. fresh parsley into fine pieces
8. Heat a pan and add 1 tblsp. olive oil or butter if you prefer. Let it warm and spread around the pan
9. Add celery and onion and stir the mix around until it starts to brown a tiny bit.
10. add the carrots to the cous cous as it cooks so they won't be too crunchy.
11. Put celery and onion mixture in the cous cous
12. take a bit of broth or white wine (1 tbsp or so) and let it pick up the savory vegetable flavor.
13. Add it to the cous cous
15. garnish with parsley
16. If you are very fancy and have unlimited wealth, garnish with 2 tablespoons of